|Julien ROBERT||Desired position :|
DATE OF BIRTH :
PLACE OF BIRTH :
STATUS & CHILDREN :
August 7th, 1978
Paris – 14ème, France
Single – None
French: mother Tongue
Italian, Spanish: elementary
Luxury tourism industry including yachting.
Nature conservation, public awareness and education and stakeholders collaboration.
Marine and scuba diving industry with first aid and paramedic specialisation.
Download my Résumé (1.4 Mo)
|Actual Position: Mr Clemens TOUSSAINT – Monaco – 2010-2018|
|PERSONAL ASSISTANT – 2016-2018:|
Mr Toussaint is an international art historian specialized in recovering stolen art from the holocaust. Mr Toussaint is also a recognized antic cars collector and restorer.
- Full administrative and Book-keeping management including banking and salaries treatments
- Handyman tasks with enhanced luxury and quality level required
- Web site creation project manager
- IT specialist consultant
- Design and printing processing for marketing
- Private and business aviation
|YACHT CAPTAIN – 2010-2015:|
Only captain of M/Y Una, Monaco, since its built to its end of service.
Full administrative and cruise management.
Full boat maintenance and administration:
- Arcoa Fly 40 – 43ft – Fly bridge
- Monaco – YCM member since 2012
- Total millage: 6000 NM
- 1 Rhône river cruise from Marseilles to Avignon
- All Italian coastlines cruised from France to Croatia
|YACHTING INDUSTRY – 2007-2010:|
Mediterranean luxury places (Saint-Tropez, Cannes, Porto-Cervo, Monaco etc.).
M/Y Solanna – Monaco – San Lorenzo 110’ – Captain Mate – Charter
M/Y Canile – Monaco – San Lorenzo 110’ – Captain Mate – Charter
Bristol Yacht International – 20’ to 70’ Fleet Maintenance Manager – French Riviera
- Licence: IYT – Master of Yacht 200 GT
- Rivers and lacs License
- Boat management, maintenance and repairs
- Marine First Aid
- STCW95, Radio Operator, MED II
|SCUBA DIVING INSTRUCTOR – 2000-2007:|
From beginners to instructors students.
Marine first aid specialist instructor.
West Indies (Martinique, Guadeloupe, etc.),
Mediterranean Sea (French Riviera, Liparis Islands, Cyprus, etc.).
4 seasons Beachcomber, Hilton, Club-Med, etc.
- State Scuba Instructor 1rst degree
- State First Aid Instructor
- CMAS, PADI, SSI, Nitrox Master Instructor
- Specialties: first aid and rescue, decompression and deep dives, night, caves, wrecks, etc.
- More than 5000 dives loged
|INTERNET INDUSTRY – 1996-2000:|
Founded the web agency July company and director in Paris 1997 to 2000
- IT specialist
– Web Designer
- Marketing creation and production
- Web site creation management
- Administration and bookeeping